Download File From Codecanyon
Once you have downloaded the zip file from Codecanyon, unzip it using your standard zip software.
When it has finished you should have a folder with the following files & directories inside.
|documentation/||contain documentation and set up guides|
|licensing/||plugin license files|
|extended-widget-options.zip||the wordpress plugin zip file ( for installation into WordPress )|
Installing the Plugin
Before you install plugin, make sure your installed wordpress version is 3.5 or higher.
You also need to have PHP 5.2.4 or higher and MySQL 5.0 in order for the plugin to function correctly.
There are two ways to install:
1. Install Via Admin Panel
- Login to the wordpress administration panel
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click the Upload tab
- Click the choose file button in the Install a plugin in .zip format box
- Browse for the plugin zip inside the plugin folder and click Install Now.
- The Install Plugin from uploaded file will display the results of the installation.
- Click the Activate link to activate the plugin.
2. Install Via FTP
- Extract the plugin zip file contents to a folder on your local computer.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Upload the extended-widget-options plugin folder into the wp-content/plugins directory provided by WordPress.
- Go to Plugins
- Under the Plugins, you will see Extended Widget Options, click Activate